Based in Toronto, Ontario
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. This is the ultimate game of collaborative strategy and tactics. Every action you take can have a powerful effect across a world in a state of war.
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war.
- Players drive every element of war, from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Execute long term strategies that take days of planning, changing the tide of the war.
- Top-down, tactical combat where skills and strategy matter more than stats or XP points.
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your front line well equipped.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction.
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to win.
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage.
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for hundreds of years.
Foxhole Steam Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Clapfoot Inc.
Clapfoot is a video game studio located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. We got started making all kinds of mobile games, but we’ve been focusing on rich multiplayer experiences on consoles and PC in recent years. We believe in growing beyond our boundaries with each successive project, pushing the enevelop in game design, and in fostering a creative, yet healthy environment for game development.
More information on Clapfoot Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stephan van den Heuvel
3D Artist and Game Designer
3D Artist and Animator