Based in Toronto, Ontario
Feb 3, 2016
Fortified is an explosive strategy shooter where players will defend the Earth against a menacing Martian invasion in the 1950s. Play as one-of-four pulp inspired heroes as they fight swarms of terrifying robots with an arsenal of Cold War era weapons and experimental technology. Protect the city by building a network of defensive structures, commanding an army, and jumping into battle against dangerous sky scraping attackers. Fight for Earth alone or with up to four players for the ultimate co-op defense experience.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay – Fortified combines third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense mechanics in an exciting new way!
- Retro Sci-Fi Flare – Go back in time and experience an alternate history, where planet Earth is assaulted by an unstoppable Martian menace. Be immersed in a world that’s straight out of a 1950’s comic book.
- Construct the Ultimate Defense – Players will fortify their base by strategically building a network of defensive structures to thwart the oncoming waves of mechanical invaders.
- Pulp Inspired Character Classes – Fortified features four classes based on prominent pulp character archetypes, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
- Four-Player Co-Op – It can be difficult to face the Martian machines alone. Fortified offers diverse co-op gameplay that requires team coordination and strategy. There’s power in numbers, but victory only comes to those who work together.
Fortified Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Clapfoot Inc.
Clapfoot is a video game studio located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. We got started making all kinds of mobile games, but we’ve been focusing on rich multiplayer experiences on consoles and PC in recent years. We believe in growing beyond our boundaries with each successive project, pushing the enevelop in game design, and in fostering a creative, yet healthy environment for game development.
More information on Clapfoot Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stephan van den Heuvel
3D Artist and Game Designer
3D Artist and Animator
Rom Di Prisco
Composer / Producer