Earlier this year, Clapfoot released Fortified for Xbox One and PC. The team is now focused on developing a new multiplayer title for PC.
We are currently looking for a skilled and motivated programmer to join the engineering team to develop innovative console & PC games. You must be able to independently solve complex technical problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of C or C++ experience
- A solid understanding of linear algebra and geometry
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of basic networking principles
- Self motivated and able to solve problems independently
- Ability to take on multiple roles and adapt to changing project conditions
- Ability to take criticism with a positive attitude and able to work well in a team environment
- A love of gaming, fantasy, sci-fi, and technology
- Experience with console or PC game development
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with multiplayer game programming
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. The position is for candidates that are local to Toronto or willing to relocate. Our office is located downtown Toronto, close to the St. Lawrence Market.